A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 350g sweet potato, prepared weight, bite size diced
- 300g butternut squash, prepared weight, bit size diced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- For the relish:
- 200g Onken Mango, Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- To serve:
- 8 Tortilla wraps or plain Chapattis
- 1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 2 – 3 minutes until lightly tinged with brown.
- 2 Stir in the spices and cook for 30 seconds before adding the diced potato and butternut squash, fry a further 2 – 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil, cover the saucepan and reduce the heat to a simmer for 30 minutes. Remove lid twice during the cooking process and stir. Add the mango chutney just prior to serving.
- 3 Meanwhile mix together the Onken Mango, Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt and the chopped mint. Warm through the wraps or chapattis following the pack instructions.
- 4 Serve each wrap topped with the spiced potato mixture and drizzle the relish over the top before rolling and eating.