A bit of this, a bit of that
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 Romanesco red pepper
- 100g Onken Natural set yoghurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large carrot
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 garlic cloves
- Large handful fresh basil leaves
- 170g bowtie pasta
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 200g chestnut button mushrooms
- 1 Start off by chopping the pepper and carrot into bitesize chunks.
- 2 Heat a little olive oil in a pan and crush in the garlic cloves. Sauté these over low-medium heat until fragrant.
- 3 Add in the tomatoes, pepper and carrot and bring the heat to medium. Cook until the veggies have all softened.
- 4 In a blender, combine Onken yogurt, veggies, seasoning and basil leaves together and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 5 Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions, then drain, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- 6 Stir the sauce through the pasta (there will probably be some leftover) then mix through the spinach and allow this to wilt. Leave this in the pan to stay warm.
- 7 Slice the mushrooms into halves and add these to a hot frying pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and cook until golden and crispy!
- 8 Serve the pasta topped with the mushrooms and a good seasoning of black pepper.