A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion – peeled and diced
- 3 - 4 tbsp curry paste
- 225g sweet potato – peeled and diced
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 200g cauliflower or broccoli, broken into floret
- 1 red pepper –deseeded and sliced
- 1 can green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 50g (2oz) coconut cream block, crumbled
- 125g fresh spinach leaves
- 200g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 1 Heat oil in a large pan, fry onions for 3 - 4 minutes, add the curry paste and fry for a further minute.
- 2 Add diced sweet potato, cauliflower and stock. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes until the sweet potato is nearly cooked.
- 3 Add the red pepper, lentils and the crumbled coconut, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
- 4 Stir in the spinach and yogurt and heat through. Serve topped with extra yogurt accompanied with warm Naan or Chapati’s