- 1 Place the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling water which has been salted and contains 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2 Dry pan fry the sausage; remove the outer skin from the sausage and chop into small cubes, place in a non stick frying pan and dry fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- 3 In a medium bowl combine the eggs, yogurt, crème frâiche and Parmesan.
- 4 Drain the pasta and return to the pan, add the Wiejskia sausage and the egg mixture, return to the heat and cook on a low heat for 3 – 4 minutes stirring constantly until the egg mixture is cooked.
- 5 Divide between the serving bowls and garnish with extra Parmesan shavings and cracked black pepper.