- 1 To make the base:
- 2 Using two 6 cm food rings line the inside using acetate or cling film making sure it is flush to the top of the food ring. Place each ring onto a greaseproof paper lined tray.
- 3 To make the base, place the digestive biscuits into a small metal bowl. Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits to create a fine crumb, or place the biscuits into a clean bag, seal and crush using a rolling pin.
- 4 In a heavy based small pan, melt the butter. Pour the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and stir well.
- 5 Divide the biscuit mixture between each lined food ring, press the crumb mix down to create the base, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6 To make the cheesecake:
- 7 Remove the stalk from each strawberry and cut in half. Using the prepared cheesecake bases, stick four half strawberries flat side to the acetate around the inside of each food ring.
- 8 In a large bowl mix the mascarpone until smooth.
- 9 Add the Onken Strawberry Yogurt and double cream and whisk until the mixture thickens.
- 10 Divide the mixture between each prepared food ring.
- 11 Level the top of each ring and chill for 4 hours.
- 12 To serve, remove the food ring and peel away the acetate, serve immediately.