A bit of this, a bit of that
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 300g cauliflower florets, washed
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 250ml Onken Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp peeled and grated root ginger
- 1 Heat a saucepan on a medium heat and then add the oil. Tip in the mustard and cumin seeds. When they crackle and pop, add the curry leaves. Add the cauliflower and saute for 5-6 minutes until lightly browned. Add the green chilli, salt and turmeric and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 2 Mix the cornflour with the yogurt and pour into the saucepan. Simmer for 3 minutes. Mix in the sugar and the ginger. Serve hot with plain Basmati rice.