A bit of this, a bit of that
- 5 tablespoon Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 6 smoked mackerel fillets
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 Flake mackerel into a food processor, ensuring there are no bones. Add lemon zest and juice, yogurt and horseradish cream and blend until smooth. Add more yogurt until the desired consistency is reached.
- 2 Season to taste and add the parsley.
- 3 Transfer to glass pots, top with a little melted butter and chill in the fridge.
- 4 Toast bread and spread pâté on top. Serve with a rocket salad.