A bit of this, a bit of that
- ½ pot Onken Natural Yogurt
- 1 smoked haddock fillet
- 400g potatoes, whole
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley
- 6 teaspoon capers, roughly chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 200g bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Juice and zest 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°c/gas mark 4.
- 2 Roast the haddock in a shallow roasting tin until firm (about 6-8 minutes) and then leave to cool.
- 3 Boil the potatoes. Remove the skin, crush slightly and leave to cool.
- 4 Combine the fish and potato and bind with the yogurt and 1 egg.
- 5 Add half of the lemon zest and parsley and two teaspoons of the capers, and season.
- 6 Roll the mixture into balls. Dip into flour, then beaten egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs.
- 7 Shallow fry until golden-brown.
- 8 To make the salsa, finely chop half the cherry tomatoes and the onion.
- 9 Mix together the tomatoes, onion, the remaining parsley and capers, adding a little lemon juice and a splash of oil.
- 10 Spoon the sauce over the fish cakes and serve with a green salad.