A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1kg Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 2 tsp pistachios, chopped
- Drizzle of honey to serve
- 1 Place a piece of muslin, a clean tea towel or clean unused j-cloth inside a sieve placed over a large bowl.
- 2 Put the yogurt into the muslin, wrap up and leave to strain over night in the fridge, ideally for 24 hours.
- 3 Once strained, discard all the liquid in the bowl and tip the thickened yogurt into a mixing bowl.
- 4 Stir in the icing sugar and cardamom, then divide between 4 small bowls.
- 5 Top each with some mango and pistachios and a drizzle of honey.
- 6 Can be served straight away or return to the fridge to chill before serving.