A bit of this, a bit of that
- 85g (3oz) smoked salmon
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 - 4 large slices of granary bread, toasted and buttered
- For the dressing:
- 50ml (2 floz) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 5mlsp (1tsp) dill leaves
- Extra dill for sprinkling
Line two little individual pudding basins with cling film wrap. Line the inside of the basins with strips of smoked salmon.
Cooks Tip: Smoked trout can be used instead of the smoked salmon.
- 2 In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients, add a little pepper to season.
- 3 Heat the butter in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- 4 Place the bread in the toaster or under a preheated grill and lightly brown.
- 5 Combine the eggs, yogurt, pinch of salt and cracked black pepper. Pour into the pan with the melted butter and stir with a wooden spoon to combine together as the egg cooks and becomes an ‘eggy mass’, this generally takes about 2 – 3 minutes.
- 6 Divide the scrambled egg between the two pudding basins.
- 7 Invert the pudding basins containing the scrambled egg mixture onto the buttered toast, remove the basin with the cling film wrap. Serve with the dressing.