A bit of this, a bit of that
- 280g (10oz) penne pasta
- 115g (4oz) asparagus tips
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 225g (8oz) large peeled prawns, defrosted if previously frozen
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- 15mlsp (1 tbsp) sesame oil
- Juice and zest of a lime
- 2 x 5mlsp (2tsp) Kalonji black onion seeds
- 2 x 15mlsp (2 tbsp) each of flat parsley and coriander, chopped
- 150ml (1/4pt) Onken Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- 30ml (2tbsp) white Balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water with 1 tablespoon of olive oil according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2 Meanwhile, cook the asparagus in a small amount of water for about 4 minutes until just cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool quickly.
- 3 In a large bowl, mix together the sesame oil, lime juice, onion seeds and half of the chopped herbs. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water, add to the oil mixture and cool for 10 minutes.
- 4 Make the dressing in a small bowl by mixing the yogurt with the lime zest, white Balsamic vinegar and the remaining herbs with a little salt and black cracked pepper.
Add the asparagus, red onion, red pepper, sliced mango and prawns to the pasta and serve with the yogurt and herb dressing.
Cooks Tip: Swap between different coloured peppers and shellfish or flaked poached salmon.