A bit of this, a bit of that
- 750g salad new potatoes, scrubbed and chunky cut
- 1 small lemon, zest and 2 tablespoons juice
- 4 spring onions, topped tailed and finely sliced
- 200ml Onken Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- 50g light mayonnaise
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 – 3 tbsp chopped or torn dill
- 1 In a medium pan cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 – 12 minutes until just tender.
- 2 Drain well, rinse under cold running water then place in a large bowl, add the lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
- 3 Add the spring onions, yogurt and mayonnaise, mix together and season, then toss in the dill and spoon through, cover and chill until ready to serve.