A bit of this, a bit of that
- 3-4 potatoes boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Onken Natural Set Yogurt –whisked
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard and cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic puree
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Cumin and Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- 1 Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard and cumin seeds.
- 2 After they splutter, add curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies.
- 3 Add the boiled potatoes and yogurt and mix well.
- 4 Add all the spices and simmer for 7-8 minutes. If the gravy gets too thick you can add little water.
- 5 Switch off the heat and add salt. Serve with coriander.