A bit of this, a bit of that
- 400g (14oz) new potatoes – washed and cut into chunky slices
- 8 baby carrots with tops - washed
- 1 fennel – cut lengthwise into 8 or 10
- 2 small turnips, each cut into 8
- 300g (10½ oz) cubed butternut squash
- 8 shallots, skinned
- 8 cloves garlic, skinned (optional)
- 60ml (4tbsp) olive oil
- crushed sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 – 6 rosemary sprigs
- For the sauce:
- 250 ml (9floz) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 2 x15mlsp (2tbsp) corn flour
- 10mlsp (2tsp) wholegrain mustard
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190°C/375˚F/Gas Mark 5.
- 2 Put the oil in a large roasting tray and heat in the oven for 2 - 3 minutes. Remove.
Add all the vegetables to the tin and toss in the oil to coat, season with the salt and pepper and top with the rosemary.
Cooks Tip: Other vegetables can be used for this dish but ensure that they have similar cooking times.
- 4 Cook for 40 - 45 minutes, until all the vegetables are lightly browned and cooked, turning occasionally.
- 5 Make the sauce; place all the ingredients into a medium pan, bring everything to the boil whisking all the time until the sauce thickens, season, lower the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- 6 Serve the roasted vegetables and pour over the sauce.