- 1 Place milk and oats in a small bowl and soak for 10 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, beat the egg with the vanilla and sunflower oil and set aside.
- 3 Sift together flour, caster sugar, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large bowl.
- 4 Add the milk mixture and egg mixture to the flour and stir until batter is smooth.
- 5 Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pancakes for about 60 seconds on the first side, until the top is covered with bubbles. Flip and cook a further 30 seconds.
- 6 To make the syrup, combine the yogurt and maple syrup.
- 7 Serve the pancakes warm with the yogurt-maple syrup.