- 1 Preheat the oven 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the butter, syrup and sugar in a medium pan and melt over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3 Remove from the heat and add the muesli and oats, stir well and finally add the yogurt. Mix together until all the ingredients are combined.
- 4 Lace in a greased tin 18cm x 18cm (7 x 7 inches) and level out the mixture. Bake in oven for 25 minutes until lightly brown.
- 5 Remove from the oven and leave in tin until nearly cold, then cut into squares. Cool completely before storing in an airtight tin.