- 1 Prepare each ramekin, using greaseproof paper make two collars to wrap around the outside of each ramekin ensuring the collar sits one inch above the top of each ramekin.
- 2 In a large bowl whip the double cream to soft peak stage.
- 3 Using a large metal spoon fold in the Onken Mango, Papaya & Passion Fruit Yogurt and the diced mango.
- 4 In a large measuring jug, soften the gelatine by submerging in cold water for 5 minutes.
- 5 Whilst the gelatine is softening heat the mango juice in a small pan until the juice boils. Remove from the heat, squeeze any excess water from the gelatine and add to the hot mango juice. Stir well and add to the yogurt and mango mixture.
- 6 Divide the mixture equally between each prepared ramekin, the collar will allow the mixture to sit above the rim of the ramekin.
- 7 Refrigerate each ramekin for at least four hours.
To serve remove the greaseproof paper collar, serve immediately.
Cooks Tip: When planning a dinner party plan a cold starter and dessert which can be made ahead of time to avoid spending all evening in the kitchen!