A bit of this, a bit of that
- For the roulade:
- 4 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tbsp Onken Mango, Papaya & Passion Fruit Yogurt
- Caster sugar for rolling
- For the filling:
- 50g lemon curd
- 2 passion fruit
- 100g Onken Mango, Papaya & Passion Fruit Yogurt
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted).
- 2 Line a swiss roll tin approximately 2 cm deep with greaseproof paper.
- 3 Place the eggs and sugar in a large glass bowl. Using an electric mixer whisk until well combined.
- 4 In a large pan bring 500ml of water to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and place the egg and sugar bowl on top of the pan.
- 5 Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mix turns pale in colour and doubles in volume, this will take approximately 10 minutes.
- 6 Next, sieve the flour into the egg and sugar mixture and fold in using a large metal spoon.
- 7 Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 9 minutes.
- 8 Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- 9 Using a clean sheet of greaseproof paper sprinkle with caster sugar.
- 10 Invert the cooked sponge onto the greaseproof paper, remove the paper from the base of the sponge.
- 11 Roll up the sponge incorporating the paper in the centre to prevent the sponge from sticking. Leave rolled to cool.
- 12 Once cool, un-roll, remove the paper spread first with lemon curd, then Onken Mango, Papaya & Passion Fruit Yogurt. Scoop the seeds from the passion fruit and spread on top of the yogurt.
- 13 Re-roll the roulade and serve immediately.