- 1 Whisk together the yogurt and lemon curd in a large bowl, then slowly whisk in the lightly whipped cream.
- 2 To hand freeze, pour the mixture into a freezer box and freeze for 5 – 6 hours, removing from the freezer and whisking every 1 ½ - 2 hrs with a balloon whisk or hand electric mixer.
- 3 If using an ice-cream maker, pour the mixture into the bowl of the machine and churn until thick and almost frozen.
- 4 When nearly frozen either in the freezer or ice-cream maker, fold in the broken cookies, return to the freezer until needed
- 5 It is advisable to give the ice- cream 15 – 30 minutes in a fridge before you serve it too soften up.