- 1 Place the bread flour into a large bowl, add the yeast, salt, sunflower seeds, raisins, sultanas and cranberries.
Mix the yogurt and water together in the measuring jug, add to the bread mix.
Cooks Tip: Ensure the water is not too hot when adding to the bread mix, otherwise it will destroy the yeast. Use any dried fruits to suit your taste.
- 3 Knead for 5 minutes in a mixer with a dough hook or by hand for 10 minutes.
- 4 Shape the loaf and place in a greased 2lb loaf tin, or shape into 8 rolls and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover with a clean damp tea towel until the dough doubles in size for approximately 1 – 1½ hrs.
- 5 Uncover and bake in a preheated oven 220˚C/425˚F/Gas Mark 7 for 30 minutes for the loaf and 20 minutes for the rolls until golden brown.
- 6 Remove bread or rolls from the loaf tin or sheet and place on a cooling rack.