A bit of this, a bit of that
- 45g soft light brown sugar
- 85g golden syrup
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 180g rolled oats
- 50g bran
- 30g pistachios nuts
- 30g cashew nuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Large pinch of sea salt flakes
- For the strawberry sauce:
- 100g strawberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 70g Dried cranberries
- 1 For the granola, mix together the soft light brown sugar with the golden syrup and oil.
- 2 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well coated.
- 3 Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 170ºC for 25-30 minutes.
- 4 Stir the mixture with a spoon every 10 minutes so the top doesn't burn. Once cooled stir in the dried cranberries.
- 5 For the strawberry sauce, blitz together strawberries and icing sugar until smooth. Optional- sieve to remove seeds.
- 6 To serve- in a jar, layer Onken natural yoghurt, granola, fruit and the strawberry sauce and repeat until you're at the top.