- 1 In a large heavy based saucepan heat the oil and butter together over a medium heat.
- 2 Add the onions and cook until caramelised, keep stirring so they don’t stick.
- 3 Add the celery salt and a good grind of pepper, the Worcester sauce and thyme sprigs. This will take approx. 20 mins or so.
- 4 Meanwhile mix together the yogurt and cream cheese in a bowl.
- 5 When the onions are browned and cooked, discard the thyme sprigs and mix the onions into the yogurt.
- 6 Adjust seasoning and serve with crackers or crisps!