A bit of this, a bit of that
- 200g flour
- 150g Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g granulated sugar
- 50g melted butter (and some more for frying)
- 1 Add the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, melted butter and yogurt to a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- 2 Add the flour and baking powder to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- 3 Heat up a non-stick pan to medium heat and add a knob butter.
- 4 Spoon 3 heaped tablespoons of the pancake batter into the pan and cook the pancake until bubbles appear on the top.
- 5 Flip the pancake over and cook for another 3 minutes with the lid on.
- 6 Serve with some yogurt and your choice of fruit.