- 1 Preheat the oven 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Prick the potatoes with a fork and place in the oven for about 1 ¼ hrs or until cooked. Cool for a few minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile fry the pancetta in a medium non stick frying pan, (no oil is required) for 3 – 4 minutes, add the spring onions and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- 4 Halve the potatoes and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl, leaving the skins intact. Mash the flesh with the yogurt and soft cheese, stir in the Pancetta and spring onions and season.
- 5 Pile the mixture back into the potato skins. Place on a baking tray, then return to the oven to heat through and lightly crisp, about 20 minutes. Serve on their own or with salad.