A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 tbsp Onken Natural Set yoghurt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar plus a dash extra for poaching the eggs
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- A pinch of salt
- 1 wholemeal English muffin, halved
- 2 large eggs
- 80g smoked salmon
- Chopped chives for topping (optional)
- 1 Fill a large saucepan halfway with water, bring to the boil then reduce to heat to a simmer. Place a large heat-proof bowl on top of the saucepan and add the egg yolks.
- 2 Whisk the yolks with the white wine vinegar and mustard, stirring constantly until thickened, then remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt. Set aside.
- 3 Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add the white wine vinegar and salt, then crack in the eggs. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes exactly, then drain on kitchen paper.
- 4 Serve the English muffin halves with the smoked salmon, top with the poached eggs then drizzle over the yoghurt hollandaise. Garnish with chopped chives.