A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g baby corn, cut in half
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 250g (medium) potato. peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 400ml fish stock, 1 fish stock cube
- 200g salmon fillet, skinned
- 200g cod fillet or chunky white fish, cubed
- 1 x 450g Pot Onken Natural Yogurt
- Pinch paprika seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Heat the oil in a large pan or heavy based casserole, gently fry the leek and garlic for 4-5 minutes until the leeks are soft. Add the baby cobs, celery and potato and sweat over a low heat for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2 Stir in the flour and cook for 30 seconds, gradually stir in the stock and seasoning. Bring to the boil, and then reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered for 10 minutes.
- 3 Add the chunks of fish and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes until the fish and vegetables are cooked.
- 4 Add the paprika, chopped parsley and yogurt. Heat through, adjust seasoning and serve with some fresh crusty bread.