A bit of this, a bit of that
- For the salsa:
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 10cm (4inch) cucumber, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 15mlsp (1 tbsp) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lime and juice of ½ the lime
- For the guacamole:
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 large ripe avocado
- juice of ½ lime
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 350g (12oz) chicken strips, if large cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and crushed or ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 8 Tacos
- To serve:
- Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 To make the Salsa: In a medium bowl mix all the Salsa ingredients together, place in serving bowl.
- 2 For the Guacamole: Skin the tomato, by placing in boiling water for no longer than 1 minute, then chop finely removing the seeds. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and place in a medium bowl with the lime juice, mash and then add the yogurt and tomato, season. Place in serving bowl.
- 3 Preheat the oven 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
- 4 In a large frying pan heat the olive oil, add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute, then add the chicken pieces and fry for a further 4 – 5 minutes a side until cooked.
- 5 Meanwhile place the Tacos on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 4 minutes.
Serve by placing the Salsa in the Taco first followed by the chicken strips, top with the Guacamole and extra Greek yogurt.
Cooks Tip: Ensure you serve with a napkin or serviette.