A bit of this, a bit of that
- 4 leaves fine-leaf gelatine
- 250ml double cream
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 450g (1 pot) Onken 0% Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- A little vegetable oil for greasing
- For the blackberry syrup:
- 300g blackberries
- 150g caster sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Lightly grease six 175ml ramekins (or mini jelly moulds) and set aside.
- 2 Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes, until softened.
- 3 Heat the cream and sugar over low heat in a pan, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- 4 Take off the heat.
- 5 Squeeze the gelatine leaves to get rid of excess water and stir into the hot cream until dissolved.
- 6 Stir the vanilla extract and yoghurt until combined.
- 7 Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins, filling to the top.
- 8 Chill for a few hours, or overnight, until set.
- 9 Prepare the blackberry syrup. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring so the sugar dissolves. Cook for a few minutes, until the blackberries start to burst and release their juices.
- 10 Strain using a fine sieve, collecting the syrup into a bowl. Cool slightly.
- 11 Dip the bottoms of the ramekins into hot water few seconds then carefully invert onto small plates.
- 12 Drizzle the cooled blackberry syrup over the panna cotta, letting it drip prettily down the sides.
- 13 Serve immediately.