- 1 Take a half punnet of strawberries and remove the tops, place into a pan with the caster sugar and squeeze of lime. Warm slightly until soft, crush with a fork to create a puree and chill.
- 2 Place the yogurt into a bowl, adding the remaining strawberries (chopped) and two of the meringues broken into chunks.
- 3 Divide the chilled puree into four glasses and spoon in the yogurt mixture.
- 4 Top each with the remaining meringue chunks.
- 5 Finally sprinkle with chopped almonds and place under a hot grill for one minute until the meringue is toasted. Serve.