A bit of this, a bit of that
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 140g Onken 0% Fat Vanilla Yoghurt
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 175g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 150g blueberries
- butter for greasing
- 30g (2 tbsp) Onken 0% Fat Vanilla Yoghurt for spreading
- 1 Preheat oven to 160ºC/140ºC fan/Gas 3.
- 2 Grease a 1lb loaf tin with butter.
- 3 In a bowl, combine mashed bananas, yoghurt and vegetable oil. Mix in the caster sugar and eggs.
- 4 Add the flour, baking powder, salt and blueberries to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- 5 Pour into prepared loaf tin.
- 6 Bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- 7 Leave the loaf to cool completely in the tin then turn out onto a board.
- 8 Can be served plain or spread with a little Onken vanilla yoghurt and topped with fresh blueberries.