A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 large avocado peeled and stoned
- 450 g (15.9 oz) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 150 g (5.3 oz) dark chocolate melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Put the avocado in the bowl and use an electric whisk so that there are no lumps.
- 2 Whisk in a few spoonfuls of Onken Natural Set Yogurt to thin out a little. Then add the rest of the pot and whisk well.
- 3 Whisk in the melted dark chocolate (allow it to cool a little so that it isn’t hot when it goes in).
- 4 Add the vanilla extract and whisk until fully combined.
- 5 Spoon into pots and chill for 2 hours.