A bit of this, a bit of that
- 450g tub Onken Strawberry Wholegrain yogurt
- 60g chia seeds
- 120ml coconut milk
- For the strawberries:
- 450g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Finely grated zest and juice from 1 orange
- 2 tbsp toasted almond flakes
- Honey to serve (optional)
- 1 For the strawberries, preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the sliced strawberries in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the grated orange zest and drizzle over the juice.
- 2 Roast for 15-20 minutes until softened and juicy and beginning to char. Set aside to cool.
- 3 Whilst the strawberries are roasting, combine the Onken Strawberry Wholegrain yogurt with the chia seeds and coconut milk. Set aside for 20 minutes, or overnight, so the seeds swell and absorb the flavours.
- 4 Spoon the yogurt mix into serving bowls and top with the strawberries and their juices. Scatter with the toasted almonds and add honey if you like it a little sweeter.