Cut the Madeira sponge cake into ½ cm thick slices. Using a glass, cut 6 disks approximately 5cm in diameter.
Cooks Tip: This dessert is a great way of using up excess sponge in the place of Madeira cake.
- 2 Spread each disk on one side with a thin layer of strawberry jam.
- 3 Build each tower by placing a disk of sponge, jam side up on a serving plate.
- 4 Place a layer of sliced strawberries on top and a tablespoon of Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt.
- 5 Place a second disk of sponge on top and repeat with sliced strawberries and yogurt.
- 6 Place the third disk jam side down this time. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- 7 Build the second tower using the remaining sponge disks, strawberries and yogurt.
- 8 Before serving dust with icing sugar.